Strategic priority #4
We will work with our partners to increase the Academy’s impact on global health by:
- Growing our European and global partnerships and their reach
- Extending the influence of the Academy’s policy work
- Enabling more international researchers to access our career support
By 2032 we will have:
- Made our most successful emerging research leader schemes accessible to international researchers, including those in Lower- and Middle- Income Countries
- Expanded the range and reach of our international collaborations to build research capacity and support research careers
- Connected with a diverse range of people and professionals in our global activities, actively seeking inclusion of those underrepresented in the countries we work in
- Demonstrated our commitment to equitable partnerships
Go back to our full strategy.
Read our next strategic priority.