Strategic priority #3
We will support the next generation of researchers to reach their full potential by:
- Proactively broadening the range of people and disciplines engaged in biomedical and health research and supporting and recognising their talents in different ways
- Providing innovative career funding and support that builds the capacity of teams and individuals
- Ensuring biomedical and health research has a clear, effective and attractive career pathway
By 2032 we will have:
- Evolved our Fellowship to be diverse, relevant and energetic in meeting the needs of the biomedical and health profession and the society it represents
- Expanded our grant schemes and programmes so that more researchers of all backgrounds can benefit from them
- Furthered our ground-breaking work on team science to promote a supportive research culture that recognises the contributions of everyone involved
- Given the voice of emerging research leaders greater influence within the Academy
Go back to our full strategy.
Read our next strategic priority.