We are a friendly and welcoming organisation based in offices in central London. See below for information about current vacancies, our internship schemes and staff benefits.
We are currenlty recruiting for a Management Accountant.
The Academy of Medical Sciences runs three-month policy internship schemes for PhD students who are funded by Wellcome or the Medical Research Council and a grants and programmes internship scheme for BBSRC funded PhD students. These are based at the Academy offices in central London. Visit our Internship Schemes page for more information.
We offer a range of staff benefits including:
- Free staff lunch Monday-Thursday
- Modern facilities
- Flexible desking
- Individual laptops with secure remote connection
- Central location – a five minute walk from Oxford Circus tube station
- Cycle to work scheme, bike storage, staff lockers, showers and changing facilities
- Competitive salaries regularly benchmarked against sector norms
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunities for flexible working arrangements
- Friendly office environment – sports teams and social clubs