We are a friendly and welcoming organisation based in offices in central London. See below for information about current vacancies, our internship schemes and staff benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a Fundraising and Supporter Engagement Officer.
The Academy of Medical Sciences runs three-month policy internship schemes for PhD students who are funded by Wellcome or the Medical Research Council and a grants and programmes internship scheme for BBSRC funded PhD students. These are based at the Academy offices in central London. Visit our Internship Schemes page for more information.
Please note all staff are currently working remotely.
We offer a range of staff benefits including:
- Modern facilities
- Flexible desking
- Individual laptops with secure remote connection
- Central location – a five minute walk from Oxford Circus tube station
- Cycle to work scheme, bike storage, staff lockers, showers and changing facilities
- Competitive salaries regularly benchmarked against sector norms
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunities for flexible working arrangements
- Friendly office environment – sports teams and social clubs