Strategic priority #5
We will build our resources to ensure our long-term independence and effectiveness by:
- Diversifying our income to protect our independence and agility
- Becoming a truly UK-wide Academy with collaborators and partners in the devolved nations and all UK regions
- Attracting and investing in the best people to be part of our team
By 2032 we will have:
- Diversified our funding and developed new opportunities for income generation.
- Invested in our London base to derive the greatest value for our Fellows and beneficiaries while looking for opportunities to expand regionally
- Continued to put health and wellbeing at the heart of our organisational values and culture
- Put in place a climate crisis plan by 2024 for becoming net zero including clear targets covering our operations, reporting publicly on progress in our annual report
- Expanded our commitment to public involvement in our decisions and activities
Go back to our full strategy.