Verbal input sessions for 'Improving the health of the public by 2040'
Seven roundtable discussions were hosted to supplement the written input received, with each focusing on a specific set of influencing factors identified in the earlier stages of the project:
- The built and natural environment
- Education and working life
- Technological change
- Demographic change, family life and relationships
- Economic and political systems
- Health-related behaviours
- Health systems and health protection
Through these sessions, working group members were able to probe particular areas of interest in more detail, focusing on the research implications of the information gathered, in order to support the development of conclusions and recommendations.